USAID’s FY17 Quarter 2 Business Forecast call will take place on Tuesday, March 7, 2017, from 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. EST.
USAID’S Business Forecast is an informational resource on potential funding and partnership opportunities at USAID. Continue reading USAID Conference Call
October – December 2013
Berkeley Research Group’s Government Contracts Advisory Services (GCAS) practice keeps its clients up to date on the latest regulatory developments affecting the government contracts industry.
The seventh edition of the GovCon Research Report summarizes the critical regulatory and compliance issues contractors faced in the fourth calendar quarter of 2013. The issues are summarized by the following key subject-matter areas
- National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2014
- OMB Final Guidance
- Key Federal Acquisition Regulation Updates
- Recent Updates to Defense Contract Audit Agency Guidance
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement Updates
- Relevant GAO Reports
- Department of Defense – Office of Inspector General Reports Continue reading GovCon Research Report: Volume 2, Issue 4