USAID’s FY17 Quarter 2 Business Forecast call will take place on Tuesday, March 7, 2017, from 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. EST.
USAID’S Business Forecast is an informational resource on potential funding and partnership opportunities at USAID. Included on the Forecast are the following types of activities:
- Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- Cooperative Agreement
- Development Innovation Accelerator (DIA)
- Fixed Amount Award (FAA)
- General Services Administration (GSA) BPA
- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract
- Leader with Associate (LWA)
- Personal Services Contractor (PSC)
- Purchase Order
- Task Orders issued under IDIQs and GSA Schedules
- Activities that are To Be Determined (TBD)
Organizations interested in working with USAID can use this Forecast to plan for proposal or application submissions. This tool can also be used to engage early in the procurement process, encourage the creation of new partnerships, and provide maximum opportunities for small business set-asides.
It is important to note that because the Business Forecast is issued while activities are in the design and planning phase, information is subject to change.
If you would like to submit a question, you can tweet to @USAIDBizOpps using the hashtag #bizforecast or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions are due by close of business on Thursday, February 23.